Saturday, December 14, 2013

Product Highlight~ Nite Lite

Day 3 Product Highlight~ Nite Lite
This is part of my top three favorite products.
I sleep like a baby and get all the benefits too! Sleeping is VERY important to your health and I would NOT miss a day of my Nite Lite nor would my husband, he NO LONGER snores, score for both of us!

Having trouble getting to sleep and staying asleep?
Would you like to not only sleep better, but help flush out toxins, promote tightening and firming of skin and even shed a little extra weight while you sleep?

Try Nite Lite today! Available under item #3001 for $42.95 plus applicable tax, shipping and handling.


I lost 45 pounds in 90 days with our Omni Drops!
www.omnitrition.com/JessicaMorales
omniwithjessi@yahoo.com
(912)492-0076

No comments:

Post a Comment